Re: [IP] The new Mimimed Paradigm

>In a message dated 6/12/2001 9:55:37 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
>email @ redacted writes:
>
>> 4.  Here is my thumbnail summary:
<snip>
>>  -  Uses proprietary infusion sets- Not standard Luer-Lok.
>>  -  1.5 cc Max Reservoir Capacity
>
> I've gotten mixed messages re: the proprietary infusion sets -- who/where
> did
> you get this info from?

At the 3/21/2001 chat with MiniMed
(http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cgi/archives/chat-transcripts/guest-2001-03-
21.html) I asked the question three times (I can be a persistent SOB)

---------------------------
Wed Mar 21 21:12:21 EST 2001 (02:14 GMT) Patrick G. Jobe <email @ redacted>
This list of infusion sets seems to imply that the paradign can not be used
with other luer-lok set. Is that the case?
Wed Mar 21 21:27:39 EST 2001 (02:29 GMT) Patrick G. Jobe <email @ redacted>
Will the Paradign accept standard luer-lok terminate infusion sets?
Wed Mar 21 21:56:27 EST 2001 (02:58 GMT) Patrick G. Jobe <email @ redacted>
Ray - Those 10 infusion set will NOT have luer-lok connectors! Is that
correct?

but I finally got an answer from Ray Hoese (Director of Marketing
Communications, MiniMed)