Re: [IP] d-tron watersports case

In a message dated 6/12/01 1:01:32 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> From: Brad and Teri Chalker <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] d-tron watersports case
> Just wondered if anyone had any resources for a watersports case that would
> fit my new D-tron.  Called Disetronic today and they do not have the
> neoprene case out yet.  They are hoping for July!  Ugh!  Anyway, any
> resources would be great.   I have a waterbelt I bought for my H-tron that I
> could slip something on for when I am watersporting etc.  Just has to make
> sure it will fit my long D-tron.
> Thanks
> Teri Chalker

The dtron is waterproof, doesn't really need a case.  I do have a sport case
i use sometimes that can be worn in water that came Unique pump accessories.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01