Re: [IP] Arrest...OMG!!!!!!

In a message dated 6/11/01 10:37:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  Guns were
> drawned, I was told to drop the pump, etc.
Excuse my language but holy sh**!!  How loud is that alarm?  Where was this
at, what airport?  I've travelled quite a few times and never even had them
look at it...but then again, I live in Chicago....LOL
I cannot believe that happened... You need to write a letter to the airport
security director, etc, and advise him to tell his people about insulin pumps
and maybe show them what they look like!  What if there was insulin in
there???  What if they didn't let you reconnect?  This could have gotten real
ugly.....worse than it was!
But i gotta laugh just imagining it.....Truly scary!!
Good Luck on your way home......LOL