[IP] Re: Arrest

> I just keep the pump on.  I was told MM that my 508 wouldn't set off any
> airline alarms.  I've been through one checkpoint so far an nothing
> happened.

Mine sets off the metal check about half the time
(batteries?).  I've found that if I held the pump in
my hand and walk through with my arm behind me it
would not set it off as easily (away from my belt
buckle).  It normally doesn't take much explanation
when I show let them look at it and show it off to
email @ redacted
It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in
the majority.   By definition, there are already
enough people to do that.
 - G. H. Hardy