Re: [IP] Arrest

Up until the last time I flew (in May) my pump never set off the metal
detectors in any airports, but Pittsburgh must have gotten newer, more
sensitive scanners because this time it set off the detectors.  I wear it on
my belt and make no attempt to hide the tubing, and all they did was use the
wand on me to make sure that that was indeed what was setting it off, and
nothing elsewhere on my body.  But then my pump was not alarming either, so I
can understand their alarm in this situation.

aka Mouse