[IP] re: the new Minimed Paradigm

My son has a Minimed 507. He is looking forward to the Paradigm. We have
been quite happy with Minimed, and like the looks and changes in the
Paradigm. For us, the 150ml limit on the reservoir is not a problem, as we
use that setting on the 507. I like the AAA battery feature, because the
other batteries are expensive and sometimes hard to come by, if you have run
out of the econo-paks from Minimed. Right now our insurance company wont get
a 508 for us because his pump is ONLY 5 years old, but we are hoping the
Paradigm has enough differences that we can get it.
But, to each his own. whatever you daughter wants. By the way, the Minimed
reps won't lie to you about the pump, it would be self-defeating for the