RE: [IP] Arrest

>Okay, here's my horror story.

And that it was Ed.  Gee's I can't believe you went through that, well I
guess I can for some people are really stupid.  :-)  I have the Animas too
and when I first began experiencing the alarms I wanted to throw the pump
across the street.  They are rather loud.  :-)  Anyway, I don't travel a
lot but the few times I have on the pump I have never ever once had a
problem and I do not carry a note from my doctor, but I do have a medic
alert ID that does say I am on an Insulin Pump.  I personally would also
write a letter to the airport Security Director or whomever.  That is just
appalling the way they treated you.