Re: [IP] Arrest

In a message dated 6/11/01 10:38:16 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Question #1 for the list:  What do you do at airports?  I travel
 extensively (domestic and international). >>

When I've traveled (domestic and internationally), I just leave my pump
wherever I have it -- in my pocket or clipped to my waistband -- and walk
through the metal detector. Never a beep or blip.

A few months ago, I traveled to Europe and back with my pump in a breast
pocket -- tubing snaking from between two buttons and into my pocket -- and
never got a second glance, in any airport, on either continent. That included
security, customs, passport control and all places in between.

So. No need to detach. No need to suspend. No need to send it through X-ray.

Jan and Elvis