[IP] re:Arrest

> Question #1 for the list:  What do you do at airports?  I travel
> extensively (domestic and international).>

My son has traveled many times by air, and we never even thought of
disconnecting the pump. This has made me think though, because it seems to
me that people often wonder about the pump, thinking they will mind "having
something attached to them 24-7", and at first, it may seem like that, which
is why you disconnected your pump. After a while, your pump becomes an
extension of you, which is why people who have had them a long time don't
ever think to take them off for things like airport security. Sort of like
taking your head off and sending it through.