Re: [IP] pleasr respond to weight gain

> I have not changed any of my habits, eating or otherwise

Are you sure about this? The big increase in insulin usage could be
partially due to greater carbs intake. I have had the opposite situation - I
lost about 35 lbs (which is completely understandable because my carb intake
went from about 350 g/day to 180 g/day while the insulin dropped from 100
units/day to 50 units/day). I was "feeding the insulin" Perhaps a similar
problem is contributing to your issue???