Re: [IP] QuickSet disconnect and priming question

> With the MM, which I assume is what you are referring to, if you have
> different basals that will deliver differently at different times, just
> at the total Today screen when you disconnect and again when you
> reconnect to find out exactly what you missed (this assumes you are
> not suspending it).

SLIGHT GRUMBLE - The pump companies could make this so much easier if they
added the feature that when you resume from a suspend the pump looks at the
time period of the suspend and the basal program and displays how much basal
insulin was missed during the suspend. I've made this suggestion to all the
pump companies without any sign of interest.