From: Yvonne Nicolas [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2001 9:15 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] fastake strips

Hi everyone!

I'm having a real hard time getting the fastake strips. Can't find them
anywhere around the north Miami area. Called Lifecan and they said they were

in backorder due to the wonderful way people have reacted to the meter. Says

they didn't count on having such a success. this ws a month ago. The person
I talked to at the time said they would surely be available in 2 weeks.
Still, no luck. Contacted them again, and was offered a backup meter to try
to help.

My questions are:
Is everybody using Fastake having this same problems getting the strips and
also, anyone using the One Touch Ultra and how do you like it? Are the
strips easily available?

We do have other meters, but Eileen hates them.

Thanks,
Yvonne
Mom to Eileen, pumping since 08/00 and loving it!!