Re: [IP] Arrest & weight gain question

> When going through security I placed the pump in the
> tray for credit cards and beepers.  The pump sounded an alarm which
> brought attention from the security idiots.  They looked at the pump
> with the 42" of tubing and became immediately suspicious.
> Ed

When I had my 2nd pump - CPI/Lilly Betatron II 9200 - my son who was in police
academy looked at it and noticed it did not say what the device was. When it
was sent in for repairs and I had told CPI about it, it came back with a new
face plate stating it was an insulin pump. Does the Animas not say what it is
on it to clarify questions by security personnel? That should be done for
obvious reasons. (~_^)

After studying the body you got to come to the conclusion all of this was
designed by a superb engineer with super intelligence. Spot

RE: WEIGHT GAIN ON PUMP:

> I am 6 foot tall and about 40
> lbs over what I was when I started the pump (Jan 1998).  All of this did not
> start until after the birth of my son 22 months ago.
>  Courtney pumping 3 1/2 years  MM507

Courtney,
Have you had your thyroid checked? Many DMers develop problems after delivery,
as well as some do before. It could be as simple as needing treatment. Please
request a TSH to determine your thyroid function. (~_^)