Re: [IP] MM508 batteries last a long X

In a message dated 6/12/01 9:48:47 AM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<< Hey everyone,
 >   How long do your batteries typically last?? My first set in my MM508
 > lasted less than one month?? Is that normal... seemed a little short to
 > me?!
 > Hi Sarah, I use the MM batteries in my 508 and they last alot longer than
 that, just recalling my batt's last some where around three to for mounths
 or longer. I kept a record of use on them but have found that I haven't had
 a need document it any closer. I think that your next set will last a lot
 longer. But remember YMMV> >>
My son has been using the pump for a year and the batteries never last more
than 4 weeks at most.