[IP] ultra ouch

Chirs Parsons a ecrit:

> i like the htron and i'm glad i got it, i like the company, but if this
> is true it is ridiculous. the batteries are key to the whole process and
> the consumption of these batteries can be predicted quite reliably. if
> it's true somebody blew it or there has been an unanticipated shortage
> of raw materials. rolling your own seems like abetter and better idea.

To clarify:

 they are limiting the amount you can order for now, no more than  four .

But I like this company too. I was caught short (my fault though they didn't
start me out with many). I'm waiting for the Dtron and they sent me some
freebies, so I wouldn't have to wait for my insurance to approve.

Syr NY