Re: [IP] ultra ouch

  What length of canula did you try on the Ultra?  9mm or 6mm.  With your
recent weight loss you may want to go with the shorter 6mm.  Josh is 9 and we
use MM's Quick Sets with his H-Tron+ pump.  We LOVE the insertion device.
MAke insertion SOOO much easier for BOTH of us!  And he uses the 6mm canula
size.  If you get to close to a nerve or muscle it wil cause pain, no matter
which type of set you use.  Try a smaller canula size.  See if that helps.
And like I said it could have been where it was inserted at.  Josh has had
one time where we had to re-do a site the next day because of pain.  But only
once!  The MM Quick Sets are very similar to the Ultras, but like I said MM
has the insertion device and this sometimes can make or break insertions,
especially amongst children!

Thanks for the warning about the batteries.  I think I'm good for awhile!

mom to Joshua