[IP] pleasr respond to weight gain

This is the third time that I have posted this question and no one seems to
want to respond -- because of lack of knowledge??  I know that I am not the
only one with this particular concern because just today I read on the site
that another women was in a similar situation.  I am 6 foot tall and about 40
lbs over what I was when I started the pump (Jan 1998).  All of this did not
start until after the birth of my son 22 months ago.  Although I do not
"exercise" regularly our son keeps me very busy ALL of the time.  I have not
changed any of my habits, eating or otherwise so I am not sure what is going
on.  I take about 80-100 units of insulin per day now whereas before he was
born I maybe took 40!!  I know that the weight gain has to do with my insulin
requirements but please HELP I just don't know what else to do.  I am
starting to get terribly depressed about the weight gain and feeling like I
am stuck in a rut.  The more insulin I take the more fat my body stores
therefore the more insulin I need.  It is a vicious cycle.  Any input would
be greatly appreciated and needed!
 Courtney pumping 3 1/2 years  MM507