Re: [IP] numbing creams

We tried the Ethyl Cloride when my daughter was first diagnosed (age 5)
for blood draws.  It freezes the area sprayed.  She complained it hurt
worse than having the blood drawn.  We've never used it again.  You can
ask your Ped or endo to order one for you and try it yourself before you
buy it.  They should have a rep that will offer a sample.