Re: [IP] fastake strips

In a message dated 6/11/2001 7:17:24 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> also, anyone using the One Touch Ultra and how do you like it? Are the
>  strips easily available?

We've been using the One Touch Ultra for a couple of months & we LOVE IT!
It uses a small blood sample (like the FastTake from what I've heard), you
get results in literally 5 seconds, and you can take samples from your arm as
well as your finger tips.  I mail order our strips and haven't had any
problems getting them.  I've also noticed that my regular pharmacy always
seems to have a box or two on the shelf when I'm there .  .  .