Re: [IP] ultra ouch

bob alexander wrote:

> AND ...... Dis. informed me that there is a battery shortage for Htrons at the moment.
> BobA

i like the htron and i'm glad i got it, i like the company, but if this
is true it is ridiculous. the batteries are key to the whole process and
the consumption of these batteries can be predicted quite reliably. if
it's true somebody blew it or there has been an unanticipated shortage
of raw materials. rolling your own seems like abetter and better idea.

chris parsons
T1 82 HTRON Plus 99