[IP] ultra ouch

I've been using tenders since I started up a few months ago. I asked
Disetronic for some Ultra samples. I tried one today and.......OUCH! It
continued to hurt and I pulled it out after a half hour.  There was a drop of
blood that I hadn't experienced before.

It was a normal site in the tummy. This was my first time with a 90 degree
set. I wouldn't think they would be normally this painful. Did I hit
something? I followed the instructions.

Uh... Quicksets are the MM name for Ultras?

ALSO... I've heard that weight loss may occur with a pump start, but i
continue to lose pounds. From 185 to 160.  Hmmmmmmm.......

AND ...... Dis. informed me that there is a battery shortage for Htrons at the moment.

Syr. NY