[IP] numbing creams

Hello! I have read on the IP list about ELA-Max. We currently use EMLA, and
find that sometimes we need something faster. I read in an old digest that
ELA-Max takes about 15 minutes.  Does anyone know where to buy it? I've
searched the last hour on the internet, can't find anything.

Also, I found something called Ethyl Chloride - it is a spray that
immediately freezes the area. I can't call the 1-800 number, it does not
work from Canada. Does anyone know anything about this? It says on the
website that only Doctors can order it.

Linda, mom to Adam, 5, pumping with Beep-Beep, MM508, 16 months!!