[IP] Subscription problems

Please note that we had a severe system crash late last week. Because of
this, Michael was forced to restore parts of the data using a backup from
June 1st. Therefore anyone who had their subscription changed after June
1st would've had this change wiped out.

Right now we have over 50 requests (with more coming in) to change
subscriptions back to the way they were before the crash. Please be
patient. Our volunteers are working as fast as they can to fix the data.

We are sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for understanding.

Sam Skopp