[IP] Hypoglycemic Awareness reply to Teresa

 Hi Teresa, i was the same as you having lows as low as 19, and need the
assistance of others to help, espeically at night, thank god my husband was
there to help.  i to now pumping since march 2001 can recognize a low that
much better. good for you and good luck.  Those lows are so bad for all of us
and scary! take care Eileen  i think the pump is great to get rid of some of
the lows most of the time!
                                                            Teresa wrote:
                When I tested it, it was 71.  At first, I didn't think
anything of it because, as I had said, that is not that low for me.  Being
sleepy, I was confused as to why I awoke, but I made some corrections and
went back to sleep.  When I woke up I realized that I had been aware of my
blood sugar going low.  BTW, I awoke with a blood sugar of 111.  So this
pump is really helping me.