Re: [IP] YES!I am told neuropathy cannot occur in arms or hands - BS or not?

I am reading an article about neuropathy in a little magazine called "
Taking Extra Care of your Diabetes" published by CVS/Pharmacy and the
American Diabetes Association. Spring 2001 edition.
Yes Neuropathy can take place in legs, feet, arms, hand and then there is
Autonomic Neuropathy which affects the nerves that stimulate the heart and
other internal organs.
I hope this helps,