[IP] Longacting Prozac?

Anyone here on the type of Prozac you take only once a week?  I've been on
the regular "daily dose" kind for two years now, & the nurse-practitioner I
last saw at my doctor's office wants me to shift to the "once weekly" dose,
because I forget the daily dose off & on, so I'm not getting what I probably
need.  She gave me some samples to try, but I haven't switched over yet.
Anyone have any experience with this to share?