Re: [IP] I am told neuropathy cannot occur in arms or hands - BS or not?

This may sound crazy, but there have been times, not many, when I felt I
had neuropathy of my head. I have had the same tingle/pain sensation that I
have had in my feet,legs, arms and hands. I have also noticed I have more
trouble with this when I am in the low normals.