Re: [IP] QuickSet disconnect and priming question

In a message dated 6/11/01 9:37:16 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> My other question is about priming when I reconnect.  Is it necessary to

Sometimes I PRIME what I missed while disconnected because I DO NOT put my
pump in suspend mode.  I just prime to make up for what I missed cause that
won't count in the TDD......
The reason I do not suspend is because sometimes a little air gets in there
and if you keep it going, there is a lesser chance of that happening.  Plus,
MM suggests you prime until you see a drop after you disconnect anyway before
you reconnect, so my drop is already there.....LOL