Re:[IP] Another Denial......Grrrr(kinda long)

My bg's logs will be part of the appeal process. But the fact that they made
their initial determination without even asking me about it is what
infuriated me. My doctor ocassionally looks at my logs but I know that he
didn't have copies for them either. MM has already asked me for them and I
have plenty of records to provide showing the "rollercoaster".

And besides...........They'll be praying for mercy once I sick my wife on
em...<G>

Thanks for all the advice from everyone,
Steve
T1 since 1990 at 28