[IP] Re: Quick set reconnection

In a message dated 6/10/01 1:59:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< one of those replacement rings to wear while
 off the pump?!  Could not get one of those buggers on without MAJOR twisting
 and everything.  Finally forced one on without actually pulling out the
 And then it was hard to get the pump ring back on afte >>

We have NEVER been able to get the "cover" ring on while disconnected.  So
now I just don't bother.  Do you think water gets in without it??

Claire can reconnect herself.  I don't seem to have the knack.  Maybe its
those nice little itty bitty fingers of hers.   She impressed me yesterday:
went to a friends to go swimming for 90 minutes.  Disconnected and
reconnected herself and even checked her bg cause she felt a bit low.  The
friend's Mom didn't even know she had done that!  Just found the two little
girls munching on Claire's "low bg" sweeties!

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7