Re: [IP] Malpractice (long)

I have an interesting story about malpractice that happened to me!  But to
make a long story short, the doc i was seeing told me TO NOT TEST MY SUGARS
because they were stressing me out!  I later that month got neuropathy very
badly as when I finally did test my sugars were running continuously in the
I was so sick for so long that by the time I realized what had happened, the
statute was over and here I am!