Re: [IP] QuickSet reconnection

In a message dated 6/10/01 12:02:10 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Could not get one of those buggers on without MAJOR twisting
> and everything.

ok the easiest way to 'work' the quicksets is when you want to unscrew aka
disconnect (LOL), pinch those two indented parts in VERY GENTLY toward the
when you want to rescrew (reconnect), line it up and DO NOT touch the
indented parts.....just hold the plastic part that is not curved in and twist
very gently!
I think a lot of people are squeezing to reconnect and it won't work that
easily......I did the same thing at first.  Also, when you do it this way,
you can hear and feel that little 'click' when it's secure!
Good Luck!