[IP] lazer quest party

I need help/advice.  My son was invited to a lazer
quest party and I want to know if he should disconnect
from the pump to avoid an electronic interference type
of alarm.  They wear these battery power packs and
lazer guns and I'm of electrical static/interference,
etc.  I'm leaning toward disconnecting but my husband
says that nothing will happen.  If I disconnect,
should I increase his basal rate an hour or two prior
to disconnecting to avoid a high later on or should I
just leave it be since he'll probably be active?
Any ideas/opinions?  Please email privately as I'm on
digest and I need answers now.

We support the Diabetes Research Institute ~ http://www.drinet.org/

Do You Yahoo!?