Re: [IP] QuickSet reconnection

> i think the part attached to the cloth expands from the heat of the

Shelly, I sure wish I had thought of this last night.  Josh and I did the hot
tub for half an hour last night and when it connect it was a real B...H!  But
actually, we even had a relly hard time finding a ring to put on the site
while in the hot tub, you kn ow one of hose replacement rings to wear while
off the pump?!  Could not get one of those buggers on without MAJOR twisting
and everything.  Finally forced one on without actually pulling out the site.
And then it was hard to get the pump ring back on afterwards too!  So maybe
our trouble last night was just plain old...it didn't want to work!  I'm
having second thoughts about these new Quick Sets!!!

mom to Joshua