[IP] Ace Inhibitors

I have been taking 20mg of Vasotec twice a day, for a few months now. I have
developed this horrible cough that is driving me crazy! Also I have a really
fast heartbeat. Yesterday my husband and I were checking our blood pressure
at the drug store and it also tells  you your heart-rate. Mine was 110! I
think that is high but I am not sure. I checked it just a few minutes ago
and it was 120! I am only 5'3" and weigh about 118 pounds. I wonder if this
is something to worry about. I checked the list of side effects and only
noticed abnormal heart rhythms. Has anyone experienced this?