Re: [IP] Please Don't Send e-mail this way

> the same thing has happened to me, and i would like to keep recieving
> the digest form.  thank you

> << Please send the digest not individual e-mail's......i don't know
> what happen but now i'm getting 100 e-mail's in a different
> format....it fills up my mail box.....Please revert to other method as
> in digest....

There has been a server crash and the system has been restored
to a backup of June 1.   Some addresses have been subscribed
back to the main list that were changed to other lists after June 1.
If you are receiving the Full Mail and wanted Digest or Browser,
PLEASE send your request for change to:

so that this problem can be rectified more expeditiously.  Do not
send the request to the list, that only causes more work for us.
Please also take into account that we are just volunteer staff and
try to handle things promptly, but changes do take time and we do
have our other lives to contend with also.  Your cooperation with
this will be appreciated.

George Lovelace
IP Administration