Re: [IP] what do u guys eat for sugar cravings?

Do you eat yogurt?  Publix has some great yogurt that is sweetened with
nutrasweet and comes in flavors like banana cream pie, caramel, and other
sweet deserts.  Not too many carbs and it's good for you.  If I'm craving
chocolate, sugar free chocolate pudding works wonders.  Also, I know it
sounds gross and is probably not too healthy, but you know those pillsbury
packages of cookie dough that you just slice and stick in the oven to make
cookies?  Well, if I make cookies with it I end upeating a ton, but if I
just eat the dough, I take about a tablespoon, or the amount I would use for
1 cookie, and eat it, and I actualy can't eat anymore.  It fixes my craving
and I've only eaten the carb amount for 1 cookie instead of binging on a
bunch.  One more thing, Eskimo Pie makes ice cram sandwiches and "crunch"
covered ice cream on a stick that is good and sugar free.  It's especialy
good in the summer.  I don't know who makes them, and I can only find them
occasionally, but sugar-free fudge popsicles are good too.  Or sugar-free
regular popsicles are also good on a hot day if I'm craving something sweet
but not too sweet.  For salty, I eat sunflower seeds and popcorn and carrots
with dip if I don't want a lot of carbs.  You know, sometimes I eat
something sweet and all of a sudden I have a new craving for salty.  Good
luck, and if you find any new craving-killers let me know!