[IP] Tegaderm give-away & Posting Addresses!!

In a message dated 6/10/01 3:11:08 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> We would love to try tegaderm.  I would be happy to reimburse you for the

Please don't take this the wrong way anyone, but you just never know who is
lurking on these boards and we have no way of knowing...PLEASE for your
safety email addresses in private email!  I would hate for something bad to
happen to ANY OF YOU!
Just words of caution cuz I Love You Guys!!