Re: [IP] A successful appeal to the initial Ins. Co. denial

In a message dated 6/10/01 12:56:40 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Katie is 10.  She was diagnosed on November 8, 2000 . . . 205 days later,
> she

It's so wonderful to see these kids and adults too who are newly diagnosed to
have the "luxury" to go on the pump so close to dx!  I'm glad that they don't
have to deal with some of the stuff we had to before they had this new
technology, and I really empathize with those dx'd years and years ago before
disposable needles, meters, etc, came about!
I know it's not a luxury to have D and I don't mean it to sound that way!
I'm just happy that some of the newly dx'd people get to go on the pump right
away and don't have to deal with MDI!
Congrats to all and Good Luck!