Re: [IP] A successful appeal to the initial Ins. Co. denial

  I knew you were a smart lady.  Using the insurance companies language was

  Also, about the new Quick set absorption problems.  It really is hard for
me o tell at this point exactly what it might be.  Josh, I think, has been in
a growth spurt.  His insulin needs have jumped up recently and so I am in the
process of adjusting everything.  I will hang tought for awhile and see how
things turn out. and keep you informed!

  Also, how old is your child and when was s/he dxd?  I can't remember!  I
have a running list of parents from this list written down and I forgot to
write your child's name down!

mom to Joshua