Re: [IP] A successful appeal to the initial Ins. Co. denial

Lyndy wrote:

>>Same with my Ins. Co. -- but I wonder, can we sue those reviewing
for malpractice --especially when they're making medical decisions for
patients they've never even seen and for whom they have much less than the
complete medical information that they should have prior to making medical
decisions . . .<<

This also may be a valid argument to make.  I just think that the argument
of them practicing medicine without a license may not be valid.  I do know
one thing, the insurance companies like to make it hard sometimes and you
just need to learn how to play their game.  I think that the persistent
people usually succeed, that's why no one should give up on the first try.