Re: [IP] Bad RED sites

   I have got a red rash around my last few sites just like Heidi has.
It appears to be on the area aound the set that I got Mastisol on, while
inserting it.  I have never had this problem before and the Tegaderm
comes off of me the moment I begin to sweat, so that is not the
solution.  I will try to clean the Mastisol off of the skin, around the
site right after I insert it next time.  Maybe it is plugging up some
sweat glands?  Anyone's  previous experience with this problem would be
great to hear.
Dave Sieperda