email @ redacted wrote:
> depressed
> <snip> do any of you think this could be a
> correlation and/or have any of you EVER experienced anything like this from
> an ACE, etc???

this is a really interesting question. i have been dealing with chronic
major depression for awhile, and never really thought about it but it
became a BIG problem about the same time i started taking zestril, 10-12
years ago. it would be very surprising to me if there is a cause and
effect relationship here...but who knows? certainly not me.

chris parsons
T1 82 HTRON Plus 99