Re: [IP] Bad RED sites:Tegaderm give-away

HI out there!  If someone wants some Tegaderm for FREE I will be glad to send
it to you.  I got some to try and Joshua and it never would stick.  That is
why we went with the Mastisol.  Nothing else worked.  I have one box of LARGE
4 X 4 3/4" and some individual smaller patches.  I cut thebig ones in half
and get two from one, or maybe more!   If you would like this please send me
your snail mail address and I will be glad to send it to you.  NO I do NOT
need reimbursement for costs of the Tegaderm because I got it for FREE from
our local military hospital (we are retired Navy).

mom to Joshua