Re: [IP] Another Denial.....Grrrr (kinda long)

In a message dated 06/08/2001 9:56:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< but I'd love to hear any suggestions that
 you may have or would love to hear how any of you have dealt with convincing
 these companies that it really is a matter of life or death.
For Kaiser I had to keep written records of all my blood sugars/insulin/food
for 2 weeks to submit to the doctor via the diabetes educator. My AIC's have
not been above 7 for about 11 years. So, yes I had the same kind of problem -
the averages looked great, but on a day to day basis I was dealing with highs
almost every morning and frequent lows other times of day.

Could you keep this kind of detailed record and submit it to your insurance