RE: [IP] Bad RED sites

>What is "tegaderm"?

Tegaderm is a thin sheet of sterile plastic used to hold IV needles in the
skin etc.  It is so thin you don't know it's there but makes a great air
and water tight seal.  BTW:  The sheets ordered form Disetronic are the
smaller ones at 2x3".

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Six months pumping thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &

Insulin infusion pump as given me better control than I had achieved in 27
years of MDI!  To date:  50% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1c = 5.1   (N = 4.3 - 5.8).