Re: [IP] Bad RED sites

>> Try putting down a sheet of tegaderm after cleaning the skin area and then
>> Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
>i priced tegaderm sheets at the local medical supply and they were 3$ a
>sheet. is that price the usual cost?

Cost here in NS Canada at a pharmacy is 69 cents per sheet; by order from
Disetronic:  43 cents per sheet (box of 100 for 42.99 CDN$)

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Six months pumping thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &

Insulin infusion pump as given me better control than I had achieved in 27
years of MDI!  To date:  50% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1c = 5.1   (N = 4.3 - 5.8).