Re: [IP] Bad RED sites

In a message dated 6/9/2001 4:39:39 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> i priced tegaderm sheets at the local medical supply and they were 3$ a
>  sheet. is that price the usual cost?

YIKES!!!  I paid more like 75 cents to a dollar for the smaller ones (~2.5 x
3").  the bigger ones cost more, but they're way to big for us (almost 4.5 x
5" I think) . . . I think you can easily do better than $3 -- try some of the
mail order pharmacies folks have recommended here lately, or also any of the
3 pump companies . . .