Re: [IP] what do u guys eat for sugar cravings?

  Are you PMSing right now?  Is this a normal monthly kind of thing that
happens?  Because, when I was going to college a doctor told me once that the
sweet cravings or chocolate cravings is your bodies need for Magnesium, which
is found in chocolate.  She had me start taking a tablespoon of Milk of
Magnesia each day 2 weeks before period was due.  It was horrible tasting and
after a month or so of this I decided that I liked getting my magnesium from
chocolate a LOT better!!

mom to Joshua