[IP] Re: Water Rides

Hi Amanda,
    Claire has been pumping since April and we've been to Canada's Wonderland
twice since then (got the season pass as we probably won't get a holiday this
    The pump and rides weren't any problem, we even went on Sol Loco which
goes upside down (we regretted it!).  Haven't tried the water park yet, but
as Claire has the H-tron I won't worry about splashes.
    Regarding basal rates, Claire doesn't go lower at these kinds of places,
as there is lots of waiting in line-ups, unless you are luckier than us.  So
just test and carry your usual low bg treat.  The thrill of some of those
coasters may actually send your bgs way up.  They are all too scary for me.

Have fun!
Barbara, Mum of Claire 7